Let’s say you are a publisher and you want to read your submissions anonymously, that is you want to read them “blind” and don’t wish to see the author’s name. Moksha can help you do that.
Important note: Moksha cannot control what is in the submitted manuscript. Therefore, make sure you ask your authors to strip out their names and emails (or any identifying information) from their manuscript before submitting.
- Visit the configuration page for your submission type (Visit the submission type information page and click “Edit”; you must have permission to edit submission types to do this).
- Scroll down to “Privacy and Anonymity” and click the plus [+] to open the slider.
- Set the option under “Anonymous submissions” to “Yes” then click “Save” at the bottom.
- Now when viewing the submissions list, submissions from this type will hide the author’s name. You will see the name “anonymous” instead.
- Additionally, the author’s name and email will be hidden on the individual submission page. You can click the “Show Name and Email” button to view the hidden name and email, but these fields will be hidden from the user by default.