Moksha has the ability to schedule submission periods. You can schedule your submission types to automatically open, close, or archive to submissions at a specific date and time.
To use this feature, do the following:
- Visit your submission type settings page by viewing your submission type and clicking the “Edit” button.
- Scroll down to the “Submission Periods” settings and click the “+” to open.
- Here you can add or delete a submission period schedule.
- To add a new schedule, click the “Add Submission Schedule” button.
- Chose whether you want the submission type to open, close, or become archived, and select the time you wish this to occur.
- Click “Add” to save.
- When the automatic scheduler is activated, the editor of the submission type (configured in the submission type settings) will be notified by email of the change.
Note that Moksha will use the timezone you have configured in your user profile.
Note also that if you schedule the submission type to open and the parent publication is closed or archived, the parent publication will open automatically at the specified time.
When visitors view the submission type page, and if there is an upcoming submission period scheduled, a message will be displayed informing them of the pending change. E.g.:
Moksha will detect the user’s timezone, and display the scheduled date using this time, for convenience.