Sometimes it becomes necessary to block users from submitting to your publication. Moksha makes that easy to do.
To block a user from submitting to your publication, follow these steps.
- View your Submission Type and click the “Edit” button at the top right.
- Scroll down to the “System Messages (Non-Email)” option and click the [+] to expand this option.
- Enter text in the “Blocklist message” textbox. This text will be displayed when the blocked user tries to submit.
- Scroll down to the “Blocklists” option and click the [+] to expand this option.
- Set the “Blocklist enabled” setting to “Yes.”
- Click the “Add Email” button.
- Enter the email you wish to block and click “Add”
- Finally, click “Save” at the bottom.
Now, when a user with that email tries to submit, they will be bounced to the main page of the site, and the “Blocklist message” will be displayed.