Moksha allows you to automatically send a daily activity summary email for each submission type to specific users. The summary email contains information such as the number of new submissions, the number of updated submissions, the number of rejections and acceptances, as well as a detailed summary of all comment activity. This might be a useful tool for editors to maintain oversight over what their first readers are doing in the system without having to view or search through a large number of submissions.
To enable this feature, use the following steps:
- Visit your Submission Type and click on the Edit button to go into edit mode.
- Click on the Summary Email tab.
- Set “Summary email enabled” to “Yes” to turn on this feature.
- Choose what time you’d like the email to be sent. The time will be shown in your current timezone.
- Add readers to receive the daily summary email. Readers must have permission to view the submission type in order to receive the email.
- Click “Save” to save your settings.