Moksha allows a reader to rate submissions on a scale of 1-10, as well automatically mark submissions as recommended or not-recommended based on a threshold.
To configure these settings, do the following:
- Visit your submission type page and click the “Edit” button at the top right.
- Click on the “Workflow” tab.
- The “Use rating system (Scale of 1-10)” turns the rating system on or off for this submission type.
- When you set this to “Yes” the “Rating Auto-Recommend” options will appear.
- If the “Use rating auto-recommend system” is set to “Yes” you will want to set a minimum threshold. For example, if you set the “Minimum recommended rating” to 7, then all submissions rated 7 or above will be marked as “recommended”, and all submissions marked 6 or below will be marked as “not-recommended.”
- Review your settings, then click “Save” at the bottom to save your options.
This feature can greatly simplify your workflow. For example, if you combine this rating system with the Automatic Forwards feature, you can do powerful things such as the following with one click:
- A submission is rated 7 or above by a reader.
- Moksha automatically marks it “recommended.”
- Moksha forwards the submission to Jane Q. Editor’s queue.
- A submission is rated 6 or below by a reader.
- Moksha automatically marks it “not recommended.”
- Moksha forwards the submission to Jahn P. Slusher’s queue.
In this way, your workflow is streamlined.