Moksha enables authors to withdraw their own submissions, as long as this feature is enabled by the publisher.
For authors – how to withdraw
- Visit the status page you received via email when you submitted your story. Or use the recovery form on the publisher’s Moksha site (publisher.moksha.io/submission/status/recover, where “publisher” is the name of the specific Moksha instance.)
- Click on the “Withdraw submission” button and click on the confirmation button. This cannot be undone.
- You will be taken to the submission status page showing your submission has been withdrawn. You will also receive an email notifying you of the withdrawal.
For editors – how to enable withdrawal
- Go into your submission type settings by clicking “Edit” when viewing the submission type.
- In the “Details” section, scroll down to the “Allow withdrawals” option and set this to yes.
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom.
- A withdrawn submission is considered “closed.”