Moksha enables authors to withdraw their own submissions.
For authors – how to withdraw
- Visit the status page you received via email when you submitted your story. Or use the recovery form on the publisher’s Moksha site (publisher.moksha.io/submission/status/recover, where “publisher” is the name of the specific Moksha instance.)
- Click on the “Withdraw submission” button and click on the confirmation button. This cannot be undone.
- You will be taken to the submission status page showing your submission has been withdrawn. You will also receive an email notifying you of the withdrawal.
- Your submission file will be deleted from our servers permanently within 7 days.
- A record of your submission will still remain in the publisher’s system for data consistency. If you wish you delete all records of your submission, please contact us.
- A withdrawn submission is considered “closed.”
- The submission file will no longer be accessible.
- A record of the submission will still remain in your system for data consistency.