With Moksha, you can automatically forward a submission to a reader’s queue and notify multiple readers when a submission status changes. So for example, when a submission status changes to “needs second opinion” you can have Moksha automatically forward to the queue of Jane Q. Slusher and also have Moksha email readers Nora R. Editor and Dave M. Reader that the submission status has changed.
This might be useful in a situation where you want multiple readers to comment on a submission.
How To Use Automatic Forwards
- Go to your Submission Type and click on the “Edit” button at the top right to go into edit mode.
- Click on the “Workflow” tab on the left.
- Scroll down to “Automatic Forwards”.
- Click on “+ Add Forward” to add a new Automatic Forward.
- Choose the status, whom to forward to, and which readers to notify.
- Click the “Add” button to save the new Automatic Forward.
- If you made any other changes to the Submission Type, click the “Save” button at the bottom.
- Users can control whether or not they receive an attachment in their Profile, in their “Email Forwarding” settings.
- Users can control to which email the notification and/or attachments are sent in their “Email Forwarding” settings.