Moksha allows you to control what filetypes users are allowed to submit. Currently, Moksha supports the following types of files:
- Text files (.txt)
- RTF files (.rtf)
- Word 97–2003 Documents (.doc)
- Word Documents (.docx)
- PDF file types (.pdf)
- OpenDocument Text Document file types (.odt)
- Image file types (.jpeg, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, or .svg)
To control what filetypes user can submit, do the following:
- Go into your submission type settings. Visit your submission type and click “Edit.”
- Click on the “File Settings” tab.
- Scroll down to the Filetypes Allow section and choose which file types you wish to allow:
- Click the “Save” button at the bottom.