Depending on the preferences for your region, you may want to adjust how Moksha displays the time and date, as well as set your local timezone. If you are logged into Moksha as a reader, you can do that easily.
- First, make sure you are logged in as a Moksha reader.
- On the top menu, click on your name, then on “My Profile”.
- At the top right, click “Edit My Profile”.
- Scroll down to the “Timezone” option.
- Adjust the timezone settings and date and time formats to your preference.
- Make sure to click the “Save” button at the bottom.
When you adjust this setting, all dates and times in Moksha will display using this format. Dates and times will also be converted into your local timezone.